Fucking annoyed @ MacroEcons now ! –.- nbcbknnccb! okay am going to be ranting here because I can’t possibly do it on twitter. That’s just being inconsiderate. & it’d flood people’s timeline yada yada. I feel like am going to explode anytime & just walk out of class ; partial. Don’t understand a fuck that’s being said. not that I’m not trying to pay attention. I did ! I even tried taking notes. Yes!, that’s what makes us more pissed. You know how you try so hard to catch up but you just can’t seem to understand anything ? It’s not like am the only one who feels this way. My entire team wants to partial and a few of the other clasamates too. So done with econs –.- damn . & it’s only the 3rd week. holy! 12 weeks to go. how to survive like this. I think am just going to take an ‘ off day’ every thurs. _|_ ! damn angsty now. chehhhhh !
As much as I wanna blog about other stuff , I can’t . too annoyed. kthxbye. I’d update again when macro is not on my nerves. for now… I’m FUBAR-ed

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home