Thursday, August 11, 2011

Y2S1 is coming to an end soon ! so fast >< Am gonna enjoy the 2month long holiday ^^ But before I get to enjoy, it’d be UT 3 . And that… I’m quite worried about. I need to start reading on my 6Ps & seeking help for fuckinB modules –.- what a pain in the ass. I really don’twant to have to redo accounting/econs next sem ! ohmotherlord.

On a happier note , I’ve been seeing the B1A4 boys during the weekends. ugh!, Jinyoung. So damn good looking. It’s not that I really like B1A4 a lot , but am feeling sooooo empty right now. Because I miss chasing. I miss having something to look forward to each day. youdontknowhowthatfeels.

Unfortunately , over the past 4 days, I’ve not only been seeing Jinyoung but a particular someone too. Yes yes , I’m over it . But I cannot deny that it’s kept dormant in some part of me. hmm. Oh btw , the dormant part almost went haywire yesterday @ Clarke Quay. Thanks to the attention I was given . DONTLIKE !

Oh wells , I’m glad that it’s over. (maybe not so glad) . I’ve got another battle to fight. NATAS. >< I’d be working for FiveStars this time round ): No more 100bucks a day . boo ! But i’d be working with people that I know tho. So yeah , I guess fun beats money?

okay , am gonna try reading up on econs now ): sigh. seeyall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home