Thursday, August 4, 2011

heyhey! (: Reason that am blogging : I refuse to do my RJ *winks. I write one line , walk to the kitchen , opened the fridge , looked in , walk back to the room. Wrote another line , walk to the kitchen , grabbed a can of coke and now , here I am. hahah. bloggin! ^^

Highlight of the day…. I’m on tumblr ! whoopwhoop & I’m lovin it there. Nonetheless , I’ll still be here (: Am not going to publicise my tumblr link tho. I don’t feel safe. teehee. I’ll probably just do loads of reblogs there . So much pretty stuff. Oh , ya know why I decided to create a tumblr? Thanks to Eli Kim ^^ hehehe. Maybe… just maybe , I might decide to post my tumblr link here one day (:

School’s on its 2nd last week ): And I’m just starting to pay attention-.- what is this. isn’t it a tad too late? –.- zzz. whatevs. I just hope I scrape thru all modules . Especially my B modules ): mighty sigh.

Tomorrow’s Friday. time flies ): I miss operation the most ! ): booo Oliva ! ): would be going out after school tomorrow , to finally satisfy my meatball cravings @ IKEA . whoop.

….hmm…. I would like to say something. But… ya know , it’s not really safe here since it’s public afterall. someone might just chance upon this space again. and poof ! >< In conclusion, I miss people/person like how we used to be. Never shouldve made that move to go closer. Now… >< it’s so awkward. never shouldve …. never shouldve… oh wells , cannot rewind. At least I’ve seen who you really are….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home