Erica is damn sick T.T
Never felt so sick in my entire life. Really . I’ve always boasted about how strong I am . About how I never vomited for the past 464894 years. And so , on Wednesday , my body decided to prove me wrong –.- I felt perfectly fine till about lunch time in Oliva . Felt super nauseous . So I decided to have fish soup for lunch. Had only half a bowl and then I couldn’t take it anymore. ><
We had a long break , sat by the sofa @ the locker area. Then , I felt like puking soooo bad. I went to the toilet , tried to puke , but nothing came out. From then on , I went to the toilet every 15minutes. and from time to time , water kept coming out, bit by bit.
Decided to cab home after doing my UT. Almost threw up in the cab , thank God I reached home in time to run to the toilet >< so scary. How embarrassing it is to puke infront of people. Got in the toilet and had a full blast of my lunch out >< felt sooooo good after that –.- only to realize that it wasn’t the end. –.- whatever I consumed came out after that. Even a gulp of water. #loser.
HT came over after that (: <3 talked to me while I laid in bed like a sick dog. She too , wasn’t feeling well. Hope she recovers fast. At around 7 , another lovely, JJ came. So lucky to be me. HT had to attend a dinner so she couldnt accompany me to the docs. Forgiven (: JJ then accompanied me to the docs. felt slightly better while I was on the way there. But felt like hell again otw the home –.- puked @ the docs. zzz #weak.
got home , took my meds. which eventually came out 10mins later –.- #notsurprised. I puked in to the kitchen basin ): feel so bad. because that place is meant to be kept clean. I had no choice because I had to find somewhere fast. after a few hours, decided to challenge my body and take the other 2 pills. I was right , it came out again. by then it was already 11plus pm.
couldn’t take it no more , my gastric juices were coming out. woke my dad up to seek help. so he drove me to the hosp. daddylove is the best ! feel so bad for waking him up >< got my jab done. sat there for awhile , fell asleep and then got home to continue sleeping . super lethargic even till now. I keep sleeping. And am going to miss UT ): sigh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home