Yoohoo!, oops I missed out on blogging on the 1st of January 2011 ! oh wells nevermind. 2nd January 2011 it shall be (: teehee , up with some photos before I continue blogging about the awesome countdown we had !
These were 3 out of the awesome 4 people I hanged out with for countdown on the 31dec 2010 ! stupid JJ refused to take pictures with us coz she said that her hair was oily !? –.- lol !
K anyways , the last day of 2010 started off with work (: Not too bad though. Er Jie & Wendy came over. Surprise surprise ^^ They waited for me to end work even though they were not going to vivo with us, So nice of them <3 JJ , twins & huiting came over to CSM as well , so we trained to vivo. Apparently it was too packed on the rooftop garden so they blocked all access up there. But we managed to cut thru party world thanks to JJ ! (: And when we went up , there was so much space lorh !, cheat our feelings zzz. Brought them to the back where the artistes would come out from.
When 2011 came we were all so happy !(: gosh. The channel 8 party ended so we waited for the artistes to walk out. Damn happy that I saw Dai Yang Tian omgosh ! I’m in love with him. teehee. Also , that star search guy… James Seah? is damn handsum as well , managed to shake hands with him ^^
After that we were hungry ! (AGAIN) lol ! we love late night supper. Decided to give lau pa sat a try coz we didn’t know what time they closed. Thank God when we reached there it was still so lively ! Had sambal stingray , kang kong , black pepper beef and satays ! We were too hungry to have snapped photos of the food. ooops (: 5 lil pigs ^^
Wanted to flag a cab home , but so many people were doing so ): Decided to walk further down towards fullerton bay hotel to get to a taxi stand instead , BUT gosh ! the queue was way too long ! ): so continued walking to butter fact. Many people were waiting for cabs as well and we had random people following us , so we were quite scared >< 4am leh. Went to fullerton hotel , they only had white cabs there wtf !? I know they rich la , but still ! ALL white cabs !? goodness. sat at the roadside ): and started smsing for cabs LOL . Finally got a cab at 5plus or 6 am I think.
Home sweet home with all my babes (: talked a bit , then we felt hungry AGAIN ! hahah just look at how much we eat –.- seriously hahah. Ordered mcdelivery ! we were all about to sleep but when the door bell rang , we all jumped out of bed ! super epic LOL behaving like small kids (:
Had our breakfast then twins went off. JJ and huiting went off at 10am I think. Then we all met in Heaven LOL . I spent the 1st Jan sleeping teehee ! Hope yall had fun ! will update soon. School’s starting ): sigh !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home