Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sup Sup!, Finally friday ! [: Peace out \m/ ! I feel extremely relieved after the business plan has been handed in (: teehee. School was pretty good today. I’ve always liked HTM module , I don’t know why. It’s just… interesting? (: Early this morning, we went to the SPA lab at RHC , the SPA looks damn gorgeous , the facilities there’s just mad atas. Looks EXACTLY like a real spa , with the reception counter and everything. Lucky DWLSM students get to benefit from these facilities, it’ll be open in Year 2 (: So yay!, if they need guinea pigs , i’ll gladly be one , no kidding (: like once a week after school , I go for massage. Sounds good? hahah .

After school , headed for work(: finally met xiujuan mummy there ! felt so long since I last worked with her LOL. Anyways , we closed up pretty early today , reason being… all the teas were sold out ! *clap clap clap* [: JJ came down to CSM <3 waited for tingting to come LOL & then trained to Serangoon > ChompChomp to meet Jiahui ! (: We had a super sinful supper. Stingray , kang kong , lala , satay , chicken wing , sotongs ? Think that was bout it. I keep my fingers crossed that I won’t gain weight from all that shit ): My daily calorie intake of XXX per day is busted ! T.T ohh wells. fated to be #fattyforlife. Jasper came later on , cocked for a bit before heading to Macs for their toilet & then cabbing home (Y) Although the time spent with them was short , I still appreciated it . I need to reward myself for surviving school every friday –.- seriously. It’s a chore to go to school ):

Oh , did I mention? I’d be working for the weekends. In my urge to earn more money , I requested to cover my bro’s timing for tomorrow and sunday since he’s not able to make it. It’s good that xiujuan will be there , then I won’t be so bored (: A companion at least. Money Money come to momma ! I need you more that anything else –.- lolz.

Am trying to keep myself awake right now, coz I soaked my working shirts , and then I need to hang them up by tonight so that it’ll dry by tomorrow. –.- Random fact about me: I’ve got a weakness for guys with ear piercings lol . And I get turned off by guys who don’t speak proper english. And&!, I hope my future BF would be a biker as well as a driver ! (L) too high an expectation?

Okehz!, that’s it for today , goodnight people !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home