Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I.NEED.MONEY 

Sigh , how I wish I had a job that pays me 10/hr  ): I’m really short of cash right now , & there’s so many things I wanna do. Seriously. FuckMyLife.  Anyone has a high paying part time job !? can intro me or not . hahah.  Cannot wait for NATAS coz i’m so gonna take up that job. And get my 300bucks.

Am feeling a bit lazy to go to school tomorrow , plus , it’s marketing ): don’t like. So should I just skip school? Wanted to do my hair tomorrow , but then I realise i’ve got not enough money yet zzz. Holidays hurry come !, then I can chiong work with my babes !  (:

Can’t wait for this weekend as it’s Huiting’s birthday chalet !, I need to unwind a bi , school’s been pretty tight especially our entrepreneur business plan , altho I didn’t contribute much >< but I still feel rather worried ‘bout it , I know right… Irony –.-

&!, I’ve decided to get a Blackberry Torch coz the functions are way better , altho it’s MUCH heavier and unchioer than the Bold 9780. People , tell me if I made the right choice leh. But I’m still damn sad that there’s no white. sigh. The father promised me to get me my phone ): but sigh , I don’t think he’s gonna keep to it lorh.

Yay!, decided not to go to school tomorrow already. Not like school pays me for attending lessons , so yeah , am just gonna sleep in . FML. Back to msn & twitter. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home