Tuesday, June 29, 2010

nehnehpok!

FB is so annoying ! ):

It wouldn’t let me change my name to

ERICA AceJunior ): booo!

why like that.

The closest I could get was AceJunior Ericaa

So Not Nice please –.-

topeng nicer luh zzz.

 

okay anyways I’ve not been updating coz I didn’t do much also

everyday school school school –.-

the past few days were SO BEAST <3

omg ! I miss ki kwang ! boooooooo

hot like fire.

sent them off on friday (;

A rather unique and different way of sending them off

coz they took a coach to m’sia hahah

so we drove all the way to Tuas.

gao lat anot?

LOL!

 

Next up will be lee min ho’s turn hee hee!

BUT ! before that happens

UT2 ! omg ! horror !

So my grades for UT1 weren’t that FAB ><

C C B B B+

yeah that’s all my grades >< eeek

 

I miss holidays already ):

have been self declaring a bit too much LOL!

I think someones going to kill me

coz I promised to cut down once this second half of sem1 starts

hee hee

oh wells.

I’m bored of writing RJs ! ):

can there be like ONE day where we don’t have to do RJ?

It’ll make my life SO much better lolz.

 

okay enough said,

I’m really lazy to put up pictures here ><

go to my FB and check em out.

Vids are there as well

imma go shower now!

gooodnight!(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home