Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MALCOLM TAN IS AN A.S.S.H.O.L.E hahah!

he’s asking me to buy him a bag that costs $2025!?

_|_ ! GO AND DIE!

ask your deardear buy for you HAHAHAHAHAH! JOKE

 

okay so anyways I' spent the entire day in bed.

okay not entire but 3/4 of the time.

I feel so bed ridden –.- gawdd

momsie came over with the 2kids this afternn

with chicken rice ! muahahah! I’m loved(;

hee hee.

after that I spent the whole time in bed

was supposed to meet sky for dinner

but I wasnt feeling well & he too, wasn’t in the right mood.

that poor kid. I feel bad for him ><

k scratch that. I hope camp would make him feel better^^

omg , Im so naise hahah!

 

Jess would be coming over tomorrow morning

& yiying would be dropping me some flu medicine

whooooots Im loving this yahahah

KOI tomorrow(: yahahah thanks jessss

I LOVE YOU FORVEVERRRRR~ lol!

okay back to msn with that malcolm bitch LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home