Tuesday, April 8, 2008

{ / edited}

THANKYOU CHARICE.C DUMBDUMB FOR HELPING ME WITH MY MP3! (:
hahah.

okeh!, school today was like normal =.=
hahah!, i passed my chinese test! like 27.5/50
okayye, i know veh noob. but come on, i passed it for the 1st freaking time lol

english was dam fun as usual. hahah
disturbing miss 10 & all (:
we were doing report writing,
& liu yu din know how to end so she asked miss tan :
miss tan!, how to end the report writing uhh.
& miss 10 replied : write AMEN!.
and then i was like huhh?! LMAO haha
joker la she.
so end up i really wrote amen at the end of my report writing hahah.

geog was rather dry today
alot of talking and stuff.
then she was talking about floods.
& i think gayya mistook it & thought she said f**k
so we started to laugh
and miss ng just went
why you laughing?!
i never say f**k horh,
i said FLOOD.
we were dam shocked cause she actually said out the f word hahah.

i screwed up common test today ):
test was 50mins.
10mins into the test, i finished all my work,
& was sleeping already.
like that how to pass you tell me =.=
i can go bang the wall already (:
people tropical monsoon forest got 3 layers,
i go write 5 layers =.=
zzz hahah. pro-ness

anyways i have to go for prefect's commendation on friday ):
how sad.
wasting my time lehh >.< . maybe i'll try to run out of st. andrews cathedral earlier muahahah!. okeh, have to go do my HW & coursework now. bye aliens!.


16 more days to.... PANIC!, in the classroom


-------------------------------------------------------
Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, but there's just no one that gets me like you
You are my only, my only one


Made my mistakes, let you down
And I can't, I can't hold on for too long
Ran my whole life in the ground
And I can't, I can't get up when you're gone


{ /Y4:27PM}

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home