Boos! =] ahaha
erica is screwed!!! Wth =[
Had science test today (:
Was doing last minute mugging and guess what!
On the first page,
I found out that I did one question wrongly!
And according to everyone I ask,
It was a give away question!
AHHH!, go get a gun and shoot me llurhhs!
Actually I wrote the correct ans,
But I freakin went and change it =[
Omgg, stuupid me lahhs, I can say bye to my marks already
And&!, for geog test,
Stuupid erica only got 3/20!?
Shit lahhs, I think I should just quit school mann (:
Another pic from ystd :D …
Anyways went to the library to ‘study’ for awhile today
Then left for tuition
Ohmytian tuition was boring to the max I tell you =.=
Yaye! =]
Going on a earring spree with meii, abi and shanaz tomor!
Im happy lolz
Exams are nearing,
Im starting to mug hehe.
Then left for tuition
Ohmytian tuition was boring to the max I tell you =.=
Yaye! =]
Going on a earring spree with meii, abi and shanaz tomor!
Im happy lolz
Exams are nearing,
Im starting to mug hehe.
Wl, today 8 ppl viewed my blog
But out of these 8 ppl only 2 tagged =.=
Which means, 6 left without tagging =(
But out of these 8 ppl only 2 tagged =.=
Which means, 6 left without tagging =(
TAG BEFORE YOU ALL LEAVE LEHH =(
I DONT CARE WHETHER I KNOW YOU
OR YOU KNOW ME
JUST TAG!. =)
{ /Y8:51PM}
Labels: we're getting on fine

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home